SCORE Chapter 537 provides free and confidential one-on-one business counseling in West Virginia. We also conduct workshops for both start-up entrepreneurs and seasoned small business owners.
103 Adams Street
Fairmont, WV 26554 (304) 363-0486
- Face-to-face, telephone, and e-mail counseling
- Flexible schedules
- Follow-up meetings
TYPE OF COUNSELING:
- Business organization
- Staffing, facilities, and equipment
- Competitor analysis and marketing communications
- Application of technology
- Financial planning
- Evaluate existing business process
- 01 - Counseling Request 641 - PDF Form Download this application if you want counseling from SCORE.
- 02 - Startup Business Plan - PDF Information needed for creating a business plan.
- 03 - Going Into Business in WV - PDF Excellent guide for new business owners.
- 04 - Linked Deposit Loan Application - PDF Provide reduced-interest loans up to $250,000.
SCORE's mentors, comprised of active and retired business men and women, provide clients with free and confidential business counseling. Counseling can be conducted at the client's place of business, at our chapter headquarters, by telephone or via email
SCORE mentors and representatives from the local business community conduct a variety of regularly scheduled, low-cost educational workshops that provide valuable information and techniques necessary for establishing and managing a successful business.
With access to a wide variety of documents, templates and tools to assist you in starting or growing your business, the information provided here covers a wide range of subjects including initial business planning, capital sources, government agencies, and much more.